3-Point Landscape Rake, 4 Foot #65064 $399.99; Add to Cart More Landscape Rakes More Farm Machinery & Tractor Implements More Information. 5' 3-Point Landscape Rake #65065 $459.99; Add to Cart More Landscape Rakes More Farm Machinery & Tractor Implements More Information. 6' 3-Point Landscape Rake #65066 $529.99. The Land Pride LR0548 & LR0560 Landscape Rakes are perfectly suited for light-duty use by landscapers and rental yards with applications at housing projects, golf courses, terracing sites, run-off control projects and restoration sites to perform final soil surface preparation and reshaping soil and/or aggregate profile.
3 pt. Mounted Attachments for Handling Your Routine Maintenance with Ease.
Rear Blades MCRB 72
Browse our inventory of new and used WOODS Other Tillage Equipment For Sale near you at TractorHouse.com. Models include LRS84P, LRS72, C72, LRS96P, C84, LRS60, LRS72P, C48T, LRS52, and LR72. The 4-foot Landscaping Rake by Titan Attachments® is perfect for clearing rocks and debris or for seeding and general maintenance around the yard, farm, or park. Tow this tool behind your tractor to spread gravel or topsoil, smooth parking lots, clear trash, or to break up sod clumps.
An economical 6-ft blade for tractors up to 35 hp, with Cat. I 3-pt. hitch. The MCRB-72 only offers mechanical angle adjustment. The main frame is formed with 3' x 2.5' channel; replaceable straps are used for the 'A' frame. The formed moldboard includes a 1/2' x 6' reversible cutting edge.
Landscape Rake 3 Point
Rear Blades RB Series
Designed to fit Cat. I and Cat. I Quick Hitch. These standard duty blades are ideal for the small acreage owner. The main frame consist of an all welded mast and 3' x 3' square tubing. The RB-Series features mechanical offset and angle adjustment. Angle adjustment is done by simply removing a pin, angling the blade and reinstalling the pin. All models have a reversible cutting edge and are supplied with a parking stand for convenient storage. Available as an option are skid shoes to assist in cutting height adjustment to reduce the chance of surface damage during snow removal.
Rear Blades RBHD Series
Designed to fit Cat. I and Cat. I Quick Hitch. These heavy-duty models have the strength required to handle the tough jobs. The main frame consist of an all welded mast and 4' x 4' square tubing. The RBHD-Series features mechanical offset and angle adjustment. Angle adjustment is done by simply removing a pin, angling the blade and reinstalling the pin. The RBHD-6-T and RBHD-7-T utilizes a 3-position tilt assembly that is easy to use. All models have a reversible cutting edge and are supplied with a parking stand for convenient storage. Available options are skid shoes to assist in cutting height adjustment to reduce the chance of surface damage during snow removal. End plates provide a boxed area for grading.
Landscape Rakes MCR Series
6 Ft. Standard Duty Landscape Rake Cat. I (7/8' Pins) and 7 Ft. Standard Duty Landscape Rake Cat. I (7/8' Pins), for up to 40HP (PTO) tractors.
4 Ft. 3-point Landscape Rake
Landscape Rakes LRHD Series
6 Ft. Heavy Duty Landscape Rake Cat. I, 7 Ft. Heavy Duty Landscape Rake Cat. I, and 8 Ft. Heavy Duty Landscape Rake Cat. I, for up to 60HP (PTO) tractors.
Landscape Rake For Sale
- Spring steel rake heads are stronger, resist bending and have greater flexibility, critical attributes to performance & durability.
- Heat treated alloy steel rake teeth wear better and resist bending or breaking. Yorkï¿½s own proprietary, in house process for forging rake teeth insures the utmost quality in our landscape equipment.
- Easy maintenance allows you to change individual rake teeth without dismantling all or part of rake. Remove the bolt holding the tooth you want to replace, loosen a couple of bolts to either side of it, pull out the old and insert the new. Replace and retighten the bolts.
- Reduced set up time. All of our rake sections are shipped fully assembled, not in pieces requiring field assembly.
- Heavier frames and rakes, built to last a lifetime. Stronger also means they can handle optional attachments, eliminating the need for additional pieces of equipment on the job site.
- Add optional attachments, grader blade and scarifier to a York Rake. Replace your other rake, rear blade, spring tooth harrow and box scraper with a single unit. A fully equipped York Rake is like a Swiss Army Knife for landscaping, the most versatile landscaping tool on the market.
- More models. products designed to fit your application. 4ï¿½ TA1 right up to the 12ï¿½ HT. We have a rake to fit just about anything, from garden tractors to SUVs to ATVs.
- Customization. Have an unusual raking application not covered by our standard line? Call York. Our expertise enables us to build special orders like the extra wide 15ï¿½ beach rakes for Galveston, Texas. No matter your landscaping tasks, there's a York product that's right for the job.
- Parts availability. We have them in stock.
- Job Performance. Whether working with soil, gravel, weeds, or the toughest terrain, your York will withstand the trials you throw at it.
- Delivery. Most models are in stock for immediate shipment.
QUALITY & SERVICE plus 90 years rake building experience make YORK RAKES better!