IPTV on Samsung Smart TV helps you to watch all your favourite TV Channels and movies whenever you want. The IPTV application can support all your TV App Store. One-time activation of IPTV is just enough, with that, it will be quite useful for using this application, and the free service (trail) can be used for.
- The first application is called Smart IPTV or Siptv and is available on the Samsung App Store and can be downloaded easily. This application will help you turn on IPTV on your Smart TV. The app itself does.
- SS IPTV is a free multi-purpose player for streaming media in the local network or through the internet. The app is compatible with the services of hundreds of IPTV operators. User’s own IPTV playlists are also supported. This app is available for streaming IPTV channels on LG, Samsung.
- Sony Smart TV SS IPTV may be installed from official LG Smart World on this platform, in any country.
If you have a Smart TV, it should be your device of choice to watch IPTV streams.
Among all the apps that enable IPTV services in your device, SS IPTV is the best.
Iptv On Samsung Tv
In this tutorial, you will learn how to use the SS IPTV multi-purpose IPTV player to setup IPTV in your smart TV
SS IPTV app Download
1. SS IPTV app LG
Regardless to your country, SS IPTV can be found on the LG official store. Just go to LG Smart World and you will find it under the name of SS IPTV
SS IPTV app Samsung Smart TV
Again, Samsung permits its Smart TV users from all around the world to download the SS IPTV app from Samsung Smart Hub. However, the app only works on D-series.
SS IPTV Philips Smart TV
If you have a D-series or above, all of what applies to Samsung Smart TV also applies to Philips Smart TV
SS IPTV Upload playlist on your Smart TV
In order to upload a M3U list to your Smart TV, you can either:
- Link the SS IPTV to an external playlist by a direct link
- Use an authentication code to add a private playlist to SS IPTV
Upload M3u list by direct link
- On your main screen, click on Settings.
- Go to the Content section and Select External Playlists.
- Press the Add button in the bottom right of your screen.
- Choose any title you want, then enter your M3U list (Ensure to fill all the fields correctly).
- Now, click on Save in the top right of your screen.
Congratulations, you have just added an external playlist to your Smart TV. It would be visible as soon as you return to the main screen.
Upload playlist with Internal playlists
- On your main screen, click on Settings.
- In the General section, click on Get Code. The code is valid for no more than 24 hours.
The code is used to generate the M3U list
- Navigate to the main SS IPTV webpage to upload the playlist
Enter the code from the previous step on Enter Connection Code, then click on Add Device.
- Navigate to External Playlists → ADD ITEM → Edit
- Enter your M3U list. If you’re an existing user of IPTVWINGS you can use your username and password to receive your m3u list. Otherwise, we recommend you create an account at IPTVWINGS.
On your Smart TV’s main screen, you will find a newly added playlist. Congrats, this is your internal playlist.
Whenever you upload a new list, the old one would be replaced.
Notice: SS IPTV does not allow you to use your own EPG. So, if the app has not found an EPG for your channel, they won’t have one. Also, the app does not support groups yet.
If you believe that groups or EPG are indispensable for you. You can give SIPTV or IPTV Smarters a try.
If you encounter any issue, feel free to contact us.
SS IPTV app is available for streaming IPTV channels on LG, Samsung, Philips and Sony TVs.
LG: SS IPTV may be installed from official LG Smart World on this platform, in any country.
Samsung: The app works on D-series models and higher. SS IPTV may be installed from official Samsung Smart Hub on this platform, in any country.
Philips: In order to launch app enter in TV’s browser address bar app.ss-iptv.com.
Sony: The app is in beta-testing on Sony Smart TV, so the working of some function or whole app is not guaranteed. The app can be used on Sony Smart TV starting from 2013 TVs and higher.
Please note, you will need M3U URL which is provided us. If you do not have this then kindly CLICK HERE to get yours now.
- Simple access to the content of partnered operators
- Using playlist of the most widespread formats: m3u, xspf, ASX, pls
- Parental controls
- Time markers in TV Guide for automatic changing channels in desired time.
- Flexible appearance adjustment
How to add IPTV channels to SS IPTV
Step 1: To upload user playlist press “Settings” button of the main screen.
Iptv Ss Samsung Tv
Step 2: To upload a playlist, go to General subsection of the app’s settings and press Get code button. The non-permanent code can be used only 24 hours (or till new code is generated)
Step 3: Send us the code displayed in the app.
Or you can do upload the playlist yourself by entering the code displayed in the app at this URL:
https://ss-iptv.com/en/users/playlist and press Add Device button.
Step 4: When the connection is made, click on EXTERNAL PLAYLIST.
Click ADD ITEM
A box will appear like below, Set Displayed Name as IPTV Stream and Copy/Paste M3U URL we sent you in Source section.
Then Click OK
Then click Save button.
Restart your TV and open SS IPTV app again.
The internal playlist will be available through tile My playlist or Below My Playlist on the Main Screen of the app.
New uploaded internal playlist replaces the older one.